Glenroy bank, 63 years apart! The top photo shows "Heavy Harry" (H 220) at the head of the 8.00am combined Nth East/Goulburn Valley train. Glenroy's down distant signal can be seen above the tender. May 1941.
above photo by Mr. Aiken
The bottom photo taken at the same spot shows N 467 on the 0910 Spencer St to Shepparton pass Oct. 9 2004. In older photos "Glenroy bank" is often refered to as "Olivers bank"